Friday, June 22, 2007

Evan Almighty and popcorn

Mal and I went with two friends to see the flick today. What's sad is that we went to the matinée and it was still $6.50 each. That's ridiculous. My buddy Adam and I shared a bathtub of popcorn that we didn't finish. Anyway, to the flick...

Steve Carell can pretty much film a day in his life, and I will enjoy it. I've loved him for a while, but his character Michael from The Office is my hero. I won't spoil the story for you, but I will say that it was good enough for the theaters. I'm not one who goes to the Rave because of it's price, but for Steve, I'd do anything.

It also previewed a new movie he's in called Dan. He plays a serious role this time. I'm pretty stoked.

Well, we van out (cool bands get to bus out, but we're poor) at midnight from Montgomery, so I only have a few hours of fun left before it's time to hit the road again. Tampa here we come! But I'm happy that we'll be back on Sunday. Alright. The fam (that's me, my wife and my dog) is headed out for a date. It's Friday movies in the park here in our little town, I guess we're gluttons for movies today. Peace.

No comments: