Monday, February 2, 2009

This is for Malerie.

Blogging.
I suck at this. I confess.
Now I move on...
Let's see if I get better.
Here is my fulfillment for Malerie.
She tagged me, and so I respond.
I can only fulfill Letter A since I don't really have blogger friends, sorry.

A. First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. I honestly don't understand why God loves me, but I'm glad He does. Grace is amazing.
2. I honestly have the sexiest wife on this planet. It's really great.
3. Not only is she sexy, but it's so tough to lead such a godly chick.
4. I am a church dork. I don't get crushes on rock stars or celebrities, I get it on pastors. Biblical ones.
5. I unashamedly hold to reformed theology, and don't apologize for it. Grace is amazing, I say again.
6. I want more lost friends. My job and ministry makes it difficult to build meaningful relationship with anyone.
7. I am a libertarian, politically speaking. The less government in my life, the better. Yeah, I'm scared.
8. I really love beer. Real beer, not girlie beer (most american brews). I think it's amazing, like grace. Draft is the best.
9. I hate dirty socks. I usually pack at least two pairs per day.
10. I can't wait to be a dad. I want kids of all colors and pray that God will let that happen.

I really can't tag anyone.

No comments: